Welcome!

"A ship is always safe at shore, but that is not what it is built for"

Dog collar review

The personal opinions and reviews expressed on this blog (From Pregnant To Marathon) belong solely to me. The reviews posted on this blog are my own thoughts, ideas, impressions and opinions of each product. All reviews are my honest opinion. I have been compensated by free product to write this review.

Free Pet Collar Product Review!



Hi everyone!
   It has been quite a while since I've written a review for the website! I am so excited to review this dog collar from FreePetCollar.com!
   I'm training for a half marathon and put in quite a few miles every week. A lot of times my running has to be done in the evening time because I have so much going on during the day. For the sake of safety, I try to run while the sun is still out but sometimes it is dark. There are a lot of times that I leave the house while the sun is out but by the time I get home this sun has went down and it is dark outside.
   My Weimaraner, Dak goes with me on all of my runs. I have plenty of reflective gear that I can wear at night, but sometimes it's hard to find things for Dak. Reflective vests are nice but with as many miles as I am running sometimes they can rub and leave raw spots on him. When I saw this glow in the dark collar from FreePetCollar.com I just had to reach out and ask them to give me the opportunity to try it!
   I have to say it was REALLY hard to get decent pictures because for one, it was nighttime and also I was moving so fast, so please forgive how terrible these pictures look. This collar was SO BRIGHT.


It also has 3 different settings to allow it to be on a solid glow, blink fast or blink slow, but for the sake of the pictures I left it on the solid option.


Although it's great for night time, it is also great to use as a regular every day collar. You can't even tell that it has a glow feature. I love the color of this collar on my Weimaraner! 


   This collar is amazing for day and night, and very unique. It's extremely useful not only for runners but for those that like to get out and walk, or attend events out doors. I highly recommend this collar for anyone with a pet!

Thank you so much to FreePetCollar.com for allowing me to try our your product and write a review!

No comments:

Post a Comment